Thank you for taking your Chinese Music Instrumental Grading Examinations with us. We are pleased to announce that results and certificates will be ready for collection from 8 January 2018 onwards.
- You may collect your results and certificates in person at Confucius Institute-NTU from 8 January 2018 to 2 February 2018 (Mondays to Fridays, 9.30am – 12.30pm & 2.30pm – 5.00pm).
- You may send a proxy to collect the results and certificates on your behalf. You and/or your proxy will need to produce your exam notification letter (the same letter informing you of your exam date) when collecting the results and certificates.
- Any uncollected results and certificates after 2 February 2018 will be held by The TENG Academy. Please make an appointment to collect them from our office. We will not be mailing out uncollected results and certificates.
- If you wish to make any alternative arrangements, please email Beryl Leong at email@example.com.
- If you registered for the examinations through your school, please check with your teacher-in-charge or instructors if your results and certificates will be collected by them on your behalf.
Thank you and we look forward to your continued support in 2018!