“TENG” means The TENG Ensemble Ltd (Registration Number 201502077Z) and The TENG Academy, a division within The TENG Ensemble Ltd.
“Examinations” means the Chinese Music Instrumental Grading Examinations jointly organized by Confucius Institute, Nanyang Technological University (CI) and TENG.
“Registrations” means the registrations for the Chinese Music Instrumental Grading Examinations.
“User” means any natural and legal person who has access to this site and/or use the services available on or through this site.
By accessing and using this site and services available on or through this site, you acknowledge that you have read and you agree to all these conditions and notices. If you do not agree with any of these conditions, please discontinue access immediately.
Integrity and security
Any losses incurred or sustained by the User in transmitting personal Information shall be borne solely and exclusively by the User and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by TENG.
Representations and warranties
The User represents and warrants at all times that:
- All information given and to be given by the User to TENG through the site are true and accurate;
- Any material, data or information submitted by the User through the site does not contain any electronic virus or other similar malicious electronic code; and
- The User’s use of the site and services available on or through this site does not and will not contravene any law, rule, regulation, judgment, decree, permit, authorisation, policy or directive (in each case, whether or not having the force of law) which is binding on or otherwise applicable to the User or to which it is subject.
TENG makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, or suitability for any purpose of all information and content made available on or through the site.
Intellectual property rights
All the content of the website, including text, graphics, photos, images, videos, sounds, illustrations and software, are TENG’s property or the property of affiliated companies, licensees and/or content providers. This content is protected by copyright, written and case law. It shall be used only with the written consent of TENG.
Exclusion of Liability
TENG shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense (including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages), or any economic loss (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of business, loss of opportunities, loss of goodwill or cost of cover) arising in any way from or in connection with:
- Any access, use or inability to access or use this site;
- Any reliance on any part of the contents or materials contained in this site;
- Any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption or unavailability, or any delay in transmission or any computer virus; or
- Any use of or access to any website to which this website hyperlinks.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You hereby agree that Singapore law shall govern these Conditions of Access and your access and/or use of the services available on or through this website, and you also hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.